- 2018-12-11 On 11 December at 10:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is attending a meeting at the Seimas
- 2018-12-11 On 11 December, the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius is participating in the 10th Assembly of the Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum in Tbilisi
- 2018-12-11 On 11 December, the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananvičius is participating in the General Affairs Council (Art. 50) in Brussels
- 2018-12-12 On 12 December at 10:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is attending a meeting of the Seimas Committee on Foreign Affairs
- 2018-12-12 On 12 December at 1:00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is taking part in the Government meeting and sitting
On 13 November, the conference “Together towards the Modern State: Litvaks in the History of Lithuanian and Israeli Statehood” was held at the Martynas Mažvydas National Library of Lithuania to mark the 100th anniversary of Lithuanian and the 70th anniversary of Israeli statehood.
A long-term exposition dedicated to the 100th anniversary of the Lithuanian diplomatic service was opened at the Rector's Office, Vytautas Magnus University, Donelaičio St. 58, Kaunas.
On 21 September, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Linas Linkevičius, took part in a ceremony of unveiling a memorial stone to the Righteous among the Nations, rescuers of Jews during the Nazi occupation in Lithuania.
On 23 May, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius together with hundreds of citizens, who wish to preserve the memory of the Holocaust, participated in the March of the Living for the eleventh time in Vilnius.
A solemn ceremony was held at the House of European History in Brussels on 20 March, during which the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius handed over a copy of the Act of Reinstating Independence of Lithuania (the Act of 16 February) to the President of the European Parliament Antonio Tajani, who had expressed a wish to have a copy of this document on display at the House of European History, when he was congratulating Lithuania on 16 February during an event at the European Parliament.
On 8 March, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius met with leaders and representatives of the key world and U.S. Jewish organizations in Washington, D.C. In a traditional meeting at the Lithuanian Embassy in Washington, D.C., the Foreign Minister discussed important issues of international and bilateral cooperation, including the fight against anti-Semitism and other forms of hatred, Iran’s policy, the Middle East peace process, and the preservation of Lithuania’s Jewish heritage.
On 1 March, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius greeted the organisers and listeners, who were in the audience at the benefit concert ‘Paradise Birds’ at St. Catherine’s Church in Vilnius. The event was organized by the Vilnius City Municipality St. Christopher Chamber Orchestra and Caritas in Lithuania.
On the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the restoration of the state of Lithuania, the Adelaide Lithuanian community prepared an exceptional gift for Lithuania – preserved personal artefacts of Lithuanian Presidents.